[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: FunDev -> OCX?

Chris Double <chris@double.co.nz> wrote...

> When running the generated OCX file under Visual Basic I get an error
> about the class not being registered - even though it is.
>
> When running it under Microsoft Visual C++ I get an assertion inside
> some of the MFC OLE libraries. If I ignore the assertion then the
> application runs fine and the OCX works. It is probably this assertion
> that trips up VB.
>
> The trick will be to find out why that assertion is being triggered
> and fix the problem with the Functional Developer OLE libraries (if it
> lies within there).
>
> If I get time, and Fun-O or yourself haven't responded that it's
> already resolved, I'll try and look into it.

Ahh... that is interesting indeed. I have thus far avoided adding
injury to insult (i.e. developing GUI front ends in VC++ :) so I
didn't try that. I think my demo just timed out, though, so I may need
to re-download it.

So far I haven't heard anything from Fun-O, so any time you feel like
throwing at it would be great.

--UD