Re: Have you always dreamed of become a high payed consultant?

Alistair Maclean <alistair@ld50macca.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:<OnrSoHA$kS49Ewux@ld50macca.demon.co.uk>...
> In article <3ddf96d3_6@Usenet.com>, Peter E. C. Dashwood <dashwood@nospa
> m.enternet.co.nz> writes
> >Hmmm... waiting to get "payed" with "baited" breath...
> >

> >Pete.
> >
> Email left unread due to misspelling of "sometmes".

Hahaha! Well done, Alistair <G>

(I DID say that it doesn't matter in a Newsgroup...my mail here is
certainly not commercial <G>)

> ps English is mutating/evolving and expanding not declining.

Agreed. It has been doing so since Chaucer's time. I guess what
saddens me is the fact that it is not being taught properly and we see
the result in our everyday correspondence. There was a recent poll
here in the UK (in fact, the final was last night) to find the
Greatest Briton. Shakespeare made it to the top 10 but it was
painfully apparent in the debates that most kids are not being exposed
to him, or, if they are, they are not being helped to appreciate the
beauty and timelessness of his writing. (I'm NOT saying that
Shakespeare IS English; just one of the many indicators...)
Anyway, don't start me on another off-topic rant <G>

Pete.