Re: Have you always dreamed of become a high payed consultant?

Peter E. C. Dashwood wrote:

> Agreed. It has been doing so since Chaucer's time. I guess what
> saddens me is the fact that it is not being taught properly and we see
> the result in our everyday correspondence. There was a recent poll
> here in the UK (in fact, the final was last night) to find the
> Greatest Briton. Shakespeare made it to the top 10 but it was
> painfully apparent in the debates that most kids are not being exposed
> to him, or, if they are, they are not being helped to appreciate the
> beauty and timelessness of his writing. (I'm NOT saying that
> Shakespeare IS English; just one of the many indicators...)
> Anyway, don't start me on another off-topic rant <G>
>
> Pete.

Well, Shakespeare may not be so far off topic.  One time, I
resigned from a job where the manager was a ********.  In my
letter of resignation I quoted from Hamlet -

"If we treated every man after his just deserts, then who
would escape whipping."

I won't go into details about why I used it, but suffice to
say it fit. ;)