Re: Have you always dreamed of become a high payed consultant?

*** Alligator **** Maclean wrote:

> In article <3DE1B144.89DB4F0F@shaw.ca>, James J. Gavan <jjgavan@shaw.ca>
> writes
> >
> >You are dead wrong about "irregardless"; it's in the same category as "I 'aven't
> >got none" a sort of double negative, beyond regard and regard-less. In sheer
> >despair at the abuse of the mother tongue in N. America,
>
> And in Canada too. It is "I ain't got none".

Watch it laddie, or I'll kick yee in yer sporran. In case you hadn't noticed both
Canada and Mexico are also "IN"  N. America <G>

My,  "I 'aven't got none" was a quote verbatim from a delightful young man who
originated from  'Ull on the River Jarrow (or is that Humber ?).

Srew you - I've allowed spellchecker to 'correct' your first name <G>

Jimmy the Sassenach