Dylan

Doug-

Dylan appears to have a thriving open-source community. After beavering
away on implementation, they got on the radar this summer by coming in
second on the ICFP Programming Contest, beating out contest entries in
SML, Scheme, and lots of other cool languages with large user communities.

I think this is great, btw. Language profusion -- let a hundred flowers bloom.

I expect if you hit google or check out netnews you can wend your way into
the open-source Dylan community & find its software resources.
    -Olin