"Python for Lisp Programmers"

Some people have made the claim that Common Lisp is a
heavy-weight language.  Some people have made the claim
that Python is a light-weight language.  Some people have
made both of these claims simultaneously.

Anyway, I ran across this last night, and although it's not the
intention, this certainly highlights for me how slippery the
notion of "light-weight" is:
  http://www.norvig.com/python-lisp.html

Peter draws a pretty good 1-to-1 (and "onto") mapping from CL
to Python, which makes me wonder how Lisp can be heavy
(which I think it is) and Python can be light (which I have not
decided about).