RE: Curl on unix

Regarding the source for MIT's Curl:  I tried to compile it,
and the roadblock I hit was a dependency on another language -
I think it was called Y - and just try searching the web for that!
It was, I think, a functional language developed at Yale.

An email query to MIT came back saying that the source code
was not supported and referring me to curl.com.

So I had to file "curl" under the category of "some day".

Even if Y were to turn up, I don't know if I'd take the trouble.

Kevin Kelleher