Curl [was RE: Java]

> "Christopher Barber" <cbarber@curl.com> 12/11/01 04:50
>The language and libraries have changed quite considerably from the original
>MIT Curl, so I would highly recommend you use the latest commercial version
>instead of the MIT version unless you have your heart set on playing with
>the source.

I quite agree, I presented it simply as a curiosity item. One thing I like about Curl is the way it mixes text and the programming language itself. So producing things where the textual content is the main focus with some dynamic parts is very easy. Oh, and the chance to win $3,000 in programming competitions ;-)

Chris.