Re: what is the problem?

Christopher Barber wrote:

> > Modula-3, which was based in part on Lisp.
>
> This is news to me.  I thought Modula-3 was an outgrowth of of the Pascal
> family.  It sure doesn't look very Lisplike.

I would like further explanation of all of this "Python is like Lisp".
They are both dynamically typed. But so are Perl, Smalltalk and PHP.
Perhaps Lisp has so influenced the world that everything looks like it
today. But I always associated a recursive, functional style of
programming with Lisp whereas most naive Python programmers use more of
a procedural style until and unless they learn more about Python's OO
and functional features.

 Paul Prescod