Re:

"KA" == Ken Anderson <kanderson@bbn.com> tests the waters with an empty
message:

Yes, the list itself is alive, but the members are dormant ;-)

Last I remember, Matthias was going to post something or other.

--- Vladimir

--------
Vladimir G. Ivanovic                        http://leonora.org/~vladimir
2770 Cowper St.                                         vladimir@acm.org
Palo Alto, CA 94306-2447                                 +1 650 678 8014