Re: Accumulator

Avi Bryant wrote:

> And then especially if you worry about the fact that someone might hit the
> back button, and choose a different base price after all.

I've lost the thread of this conversation. I thought that you gave me
some Ruby code to convert. I thought that you said that it does not need
full continuations but does need "mutable closures" to implement CPS. I
showed you how to do mutable closures and, I think, CPS. If you are now
saying that you really wanted full, first-class continuations then of
course you will have to use Stackless Python, not standard Python. If
anybody really cares to pursue that, they should be able to put my
example together with the continuations module in stackless to do the
same thing you do in languages with continuations.

 Paul Prescod