Re: RE: succinctness = power

The pattern community is even coming around to espouse the
linguistic view. At a workshop last December on the very
topic, John Vlissides slowly but surely started to see the
value of rigorous formulations and, on the last day of the
workshop, even proposed to do some research along those lines.

Otherwise Shriram is head-on. Patternistas :) do what Paul does.
They just don't understand the role of macros, but some will!

-- Matthias