call for code

Since I put Revenge of the Nerds online, a number of people
have sent me implementations of the accumulator generator
benchmark in other languages.  I've collected these all
together on their own page for comparison:

http://www.paulgraham.com/accgen.html

If you know how to write this program in some other language
that I don't have listed, please send it to me.

(Though this seems obvious, try to be sure first that the
code actually solves the problem.  Many of the implementations
I've been sent have been broken or incomplete.)

Thanks!

--pg