Re: Scriptometer: measuring the ease of SOP (Script Oriented Programming) of programming languages

I like your approach, but i think it is weighted too much toward the
empty expression, and "hello world" examples which aren't representative of
scripts people write.

How about something a little bigger, like writing something that could
compile everything that needs compiling in a directory and it subdirectories.