RE: Y Store /Closures

> > Have you looked at frameworks like these? And what do you
> > think about them?
>
> I have.  Not the same ballpark.  Again, the ability to specify the
> workflow in a method, not a configuration file, is *not* a
> minor feature.

Agreed.  The power of an implementation of Lisp, Scheme, (possibly
Smalltalk), etc., supporting closures and continuations and an
interactive mode is fantastic for debugging and building test
and maintenance tools.

The existing tools for Java/C# require very convoluted setup and
configuration to drive even the simplest test cases, and in my
experience causes real scheduling problems during the validation
phase of projects (or at least "web" projects).

-Brent