Re: Small time coding [Was: Re: About Visual Basic [Was: Industry versus academia]]

Also note that perl is getting optional type declarations, as discussed in
Apocalypse 6 (truth in advertising?):

http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2003/03/07/apocalypse6.html

Whether perl is "lightweight" or not is a whole other can of worms.

Mike