resumes: Advanced Comp Sci (DC area)

Hello,
LL1ers are a great fit for our open positions!
Here is our announcement:

US Citizens, in DC area or relocating:

We are looking for exceptional innovators with BS/MS/PhD in
Computer Science (or equivalent) to design and build
large-scale information retrieval and data mining systems on
clusters of Unix and Linux computers.

Here is a sample of the skills and experience we are looking
for:

Algorithm & data structure design
Text analysis
Compiler Design
Parallel architectures
System design and specification
Data Mining
Web technologies

White Oak Technologies, Inc. (WOTI), is a small DC-area
software engineering company. We have very convenient work
locations in DC, Maryland, and Virginia. If you are looking
for a dynamic, challenging environment, that also provides
truly excellent salary & benefits, then reply with your resume and salary history.

Thank you,
-eli