Re: Y Store /Closures

> Reliability and scalability, scalability and reliability, our two main
> weapons are reliability,
> scalability, and ruthless efficiency, our THREE main weapons... :-)

Scalability has not had enough attention on this thread. To get scalability
you want stateless servers. If we choose to implement our web applications
with a continuation-based framework don't we immediately throw that out the
window? Can you have your cake and eat it too?

A critisism of web-based apps written in Java servlets is that they tend to
use SessionContext (or whatever it's called - it's been awhile). There is
less attention paid to building stateless servers than there is on
mechanisms for distributing and synchronising state between servers.