Re: what most every language is missing :-)

Maybe if instead of giving a definite "true", it would work like
this:

	schrodinger's-cat =? dead -> "hmmm...  could be..."

and

	schrodinger's-cat =? alive -> "hmmm...  could be..."

Either way, is there a semantic difference between saying "the cat
might be alive" and "the cat might not be alive"?  Certainly the
first one sounds more positive and the second one more negative,
but is there an actual difference?