Re: PG: Hackers and Painters and squishy phrases

 Pascal Costanza <costanza@iai.uni-bonn.de> wrote:

> I have found the book "Planning Extreme Programming" by Kent Beck and
> Martin Fowler to be a little more down to earth and illuminating.

[than "Extreme Programming Explained"]

Thank you for the recommendation!

I had a chat with a manager who runs a shop with a dozen or so programmers,
using Python whenever possible and always using XP.  He mentioned that there
was a new book whose specific recommendations were more widely followed among
XP practioners, and I think it may have been "Planning Extreme Programming".

Regards,

Zooko

http://zooko.com/
         ^-- under re-construction: some new stuff, some broken links