Re: LFM + LFSP = LFE?

At 11:16 PM -0700 6/15/03, Michael Vanier wrote:
>-- perlish options to put keywords in different places
>    for conditionals (e.g. "foo() if /bar/")

This isn't, FWIW, something that originated with perl, though that's
probably where Ruby got it from. Perl snagged the statement modifier
stuff straight from DEC's BASIC/PLUS compiler. I find it quite
natural to use, but I've logged a lot of time with both Basic and
Perl.
--
                                         Dan

                                       teddy bears get drunk