Re: LFM + LFSP = LFE?

But does anyone actually do this?  All I've ever seen is the equivalent of:

/bar/ ifTrue: foo.

[/bar/ is not legal ST, of course.]  I agree that having the control
constructs be part of the language is a big win.  A bigger issue is what's
the most effective way to do that.  ST does it by using blocks as objects;
lisp/scheme do it using macros.  ST ties you to a specific operational
model (single dispatch OO); lisp doesn't.  It's pretty trivial to implement
ST-style OO in lisp; how easy is it to implement lisp in ST?

Probably-just-as-easy-but-I've-never-tried-it-ly y'rs,

Mike