Re: Continuations

>>>>> "Scott" == Scott McKay <swm@itasoftware.com> writes:

Scott> I personally don't see why a continuation, with its implicitly
Scott> captured state, is superior to having a session object that
Scott> explicitly captures the state.

They are orthogonal to each other, I'd say.  Continuations are about
capturing *bindings*, not state.  Session objects are usually about
capturing state.  In systems which only have the latter, session
management usually breaks down in the face of branches in the browser
interaction.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike