Re: Still Economics---Re: [even more off topic] Re: More on dispatching by function return type

wow this is really off topic..

I went against the flow and moved to silicon valley 18 months ago. I
can't understand the house prices here.
If interest rates go up, and they've got nowhere to go but up from here
it would seem, then all these house prices have to come down, or else
only very well off people will be able to buy anything that doesn't
resemble a trailer home built out of plywood 45 years ago, which is
what most of the half million dollar homes around here resemble. You
can rent a much better house than you can buy and I think that means
that housing prices have to erode sometime. But what do I know, I'm
from where houses are 1/6th this price.

--
--- james mccartney   james@audiosynth.com   <http://www.audiosynth.com>
SuperCollider - a real time audio synthesis programming language