I am now with the University of Bonn, Germany, and with the Fraunhofer IAIS, Sankt Augustin, Germany. See my new hompage.
At CSAIL, I was a post-doc working with Prof. Leslie Pack Kaelbling. I got my PhD in Computer Science in April 2006 from the Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg, Germany, working with Prof. Luc De Raedt. My main research interests are Statistical Relational Learning, Machine Learning and Data Mining in general, Computational Biology, and Robotics.
|K. Kersting. An Inductive Logic Programming Approach to Statistical Relational Learning. Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and its Applications series (Dissertations), Volume 148, IOS Press, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2006. ISBN 1-58603-674-2, LCCN 2006932504. [@IOS Press] ECCAI 2006 Artificial Intelligence Dissertation Award|
- REAListic web server for relational sequence alignments and logos
- PROFILE toolbox for statistical relational learning
- Probabilistic-logical models repository
- "Probabilistic Inductive Logic Programming" Tutorial @ ECML/PKDD-05, IDA-05; together with Luc De Raedt.
- "Probabilistic Logic Learning" Tutorial @ ICML-04; together with James Cussens.
- Some further online tutorials on Probabilistic ILP and its Applications
- Application of Probabilistic Inductive Logic Programming (EU project)