Re: string-to-float

Carl Gay <carlgay@attbi.com> writes:

> What about getting together a library of utility code that is less
> formal than common-dylan?  I have a few little goodies that I use

That's probably a very good idea.

> Anyone else got anything to add?  I'd be happy to organize it

Look in the GD sources, there are quite some useful routines.  I use
subsequences a lot for string splicing, also the extensions for
case-insensitive compare and tables are useful.

Andreas

--
"In my eyes it is never a crime to steal knowledge. It is a good
theft. The pirate of knowledge is a good pirate."