Re: Have you always dreamed of become a high payed consultant?

"Alistair Maclean" <alistair@ld50macca.demon.co.uk>

> I was tortured at school by having to do Romeo and Juliet, Merchant of
> Venice, MacBeth (a clansman of mine) and Two Gentlemen From Verona. I
> plan on self-abusing myself by doing Hamlet sometime, just so that I can
> see how Guildenstern and Rosencrantz fit in. BTW, I love MacBeth, even
> though the story is an English propaganda exercise (should that be
> exercize?).

Then you'll appreciate:

"Is it thy tiny sword in front I'm glimpsing,
With its blunt bit pointing to my wrists? I wish to touch it:
I find I'm no good doing it, but I spy it still..."

This is but a part of Macbeth in which all "a's" and "e's" have been
excised.

Or:

"To be, or not to be; that's the query:
Whether you would be nobler to suffer mentally
The stones and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms to oppose a sea of troubles,
And through combat end them? To pass on, to sleep;
No more..."

for five acts until:

"The rest be hush-hush."

Never having uttered the letter "i"

Currently work is afoot on Othello without the o's. It isn't easy, but
what's art without suffering?