Re: Have you always dreamed of become a high payed consultant?

Well Hugh, it was late and I was relying on memory. I'm prepared to accept I
may have wrongly ascribed it, but I have always believed it was from Omar
Khyaam.

Would you like to set me straight? I'm interested to hear whether you are
going to ascribe it to Robbie Burns <G>

Pete.

Hugh Candlin <no@spam.com> wrote in message

> You got the name of the piece wrong.
> You got the name of the author wrong.
> You got the date wrong by around 500 years.
>
> If it is one of your favourites, I'd hate to see you comment on something
you know nothing about.

Oh, I do that all the time...usually in this Newsgroup...<G>

                http://www.usenet.com