Re: Have you always dreamed of become a high payed consultant?

Robert Graham wrote:

> Peter E. C. Dashwood wrote:
>

>> Er... I recall the last line as:
>> "And Wilderness were Paradise enow..." ("enow" being a poetic form of
>> "enough")
>>
>> As you can see, it changes the meaning subtly... (Could be differences in
>> various translations; I know the Fitzgerald one is the most popular.)
>>

> Fitzgerald translation is as I quoted it.  You mentioned you had a
> translation from someone else, as you say, translation/interpretation
> deptends on the translator.

Actually, you were correct, it is "enow".  I keep copies of
quotes and verses in my day timer to reread whenever the
"turkey's" are about to get me down.  I must have copied it
during a late night poetry reading in a poorly lit room.
When I checked it in the actual book, low and behold it was
"enow".  As I mentioned, I am not perfect, just "trying". :)