Re: Have you always dreamed of become a high payed consultant?

L8UF9.30434$vM1.2370375@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net">news:L8UF9.30434$vM1.2370375@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

3de7f76a_1@Usenet.com">news:3de7f76a_1@Usenet.com...
> > Well Hugh, it was late and I was relying on memory. I'm prepared to
accept I
> > may have wrongly ascribed it, but I have always believed it was from
Omar
> > Khyaam.
>
> I do understand.  I was just tweaking you gently,
> given the myriad spellings of Omar's name floating around,
> and the veritable plethora of variations of the title of the piece.
> .
> It was indeed The Rubáiyát of Omar Khayyám,
> published some 900 years ago.

Ah! That's a relief! You really had me going there...<G> I checked on Google
this morning and was relieved to find it actually was Omar Khyaam. Still, I
WAS 400 years out...

And I deserve tweaking for posting it here in the first place (not to
mention myriad other sins committed in this NG...<G>)

> > Would you like to set me straight? I'm interested to hear whether you
are
> > going to ascribe it to Robbie Burns <G>
>
> Touché.
>
> "Then at the balance let's be mute,