[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
> what do you think ?
Check out Curl (http://www.curl.com). It has:
* an emacs-like editor (and an emacs mode, if you prefer the real
* a REPL
* runs from a command prompt or in a browser
* readable syntax (infix, punctuation, minimal parens, no semicolons)
* Scheme heritage (closures, macros, optional dynamic types)
You mentioned 3D. Curl has incredible support for 2D and 3D graphics
(I'm a biased party, however). In addition to all of the libraries and
bindings you'd expect for GL and basic image loading/rendering, there
* union, subtract, intersection, etc primitives for 2D regions
* high performance image processing support libraries
* built-in 3D and 2D vector types, transformation matrices
* unit checking (e.g. meters vs. seconds) for scalars, 2D and 3D
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! GeoCities - quick and easy web site hosting, just $8.95/month.
- RE: ARC
- From: "Drew Whitehouse" <Drew.Whitehouse@anu.edu.au>
- From: Drew Whitehouse <Drew.Whitehouse@anu.edu.au>