Re: What is a lightweight language

There is a lot about continuation hacking in On Lisp,
including examples of how to use them to implement
nondeterministic parsers, and how to fake them in CL.
Unfortunately On Lisp is out of print but I just got
the rights back from Prentice Hall.  If anyone is
interested I could put those chapters online.  --pg