[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: what is the problem?
- To: "'address@hidden'" <address@hidden>
- Subject: Re: what is the problem?
- From: Michael Fischer <address@hidden>
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 17:56:24 -0500
- Mail-followup-to: Michael Fischer <firstname.lastname@example.org>,"'email@example.com'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: address@hidden
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
On Mon, Dec 17, Shriram Krishnamurthi wrote:
> Simon Cozens wrote:
> > Many of the academic languages I see emerging these days seem to be
> > attempts solely to solve the creator's lack of a Ph.D.
> I presume, btw, you will list languages emerging from dissertations at
> reputable universities, such as yours, not podunk places (an American
> phrase that I don't know how to translate across the Atlantic).
Hmm. I wonder if my BA in English Lit. from Penn State is sufficiently reputable
for me to be involved in implementing computer languages.
I guess I'll have to get off p6-internals now.
Michael Fischer 7.5 million years to run
email@example.com printf "%d", 0x2a;
-- deep thought