Re: A language idea: Elle

My impression of AOP/AspectJ was that it was cool but raised questions
about how well people's favorite tools would work with the methodology.
  Unanswered questions lead to reticence.  Which reminds me I should
check again to see if questions I had now have answers.  If some
intelligent agent could keep a checklist of my unanswered questions and
let me know when solutions are available, that would be a service worth
paying for.