Re: Industry versus academia

> Yeah, I did not expect the OTI guys to write the plug-in.  I just
> thought some good-hearted open-source guy out there would do it and
> publish it somehow.  So many Eclipse users, and so many Gnu Emacs
> users; it just seems to be crying out to be done.

Just took a quick look, but the crunchy-granola Free Software side that
occasionally hacks Emacs was alienated almost immediately... :)

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/presentation/eclipse-slides_files/error.htm

    This presentation contains content that your browser may not be able
    to show properly. This presentation was optimized for more recent
    versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer.

    If you would like to proceed anyway, click here.

Clicking "here" results in a suboptimal blank window.