RE: A plea for a new old language

Neel Krishnaswami wrote:
> However, I'm not sure why you feel the need to use CPS.

It looks like Dan really needs to write a "layman's" motivation for the use
of CPS in Parrot.  If the reasons it presents justify the use of CPS, and if
it's sufficiently accessible to its target audience of potential Parrot VM
developers who haven't previously encountered CPS, the document itself will
help decide the issue.

Anton