Re: s-exprs + prototypes

But then paradigm-neutrality would suggest that you should include
paradigm-specific tools as libraries, not as built-in constructs.  Seen in
this light, the lisp paradigm is actually no paradigm at all except for
function application, strict evaluation, and code represented as lists.  Oh
yeah, dynamic typing too ... and garbage collection ;-)  But these are
pretty basic.  I guess this is why lisp is a good AI language; it doesn't
dictate the form of the solution, so you're free to look for novel
solutions.

Mike