Re: CPS in Parrot

The Clinger paper below is only available "online" at the HOSC website,
where a PDF file can be purchased:
http://ipsapp007.kluweronline.com/ips/frames/toc.asp?J=4979&I=9

For ACM Portal subscribers, the related (earlier) paper,
"Implementation strategies for continuations" from LISP and
Functional Programming 1988 is available there:
http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/62678.62692

Jim

> > The small stack slices that Michael mentions were first around in MIT
> > Scheme and Chez Scheme.
> > But Mike's reference to Clinger's paper is appropriate.
>
> I can't find it on citeseer, though.  Does anyone know if
> it's available
> online?