Re: A Patent on Continuations?

> I think this is one of the 79.8% of statistics that's made up on the
> spot.

Granted the 99.9% quote was intended as hyperbole.

But let me say that, as an attorney license to practice law in the Great
State of New York, as an active member of the New York State Bar
Association, and as an avid reader of many legal periodicals, it is my
personal  experience, (non-statistically verified or backed by peer
review), that this is the view held by the vast majority of legal
periodicals, law school faculty, and graduates.

Enlightened views like those of Professor Lawrence Lessig are by far the
exception rather than the rule.

-- Peter