Re: A Patent on Continuations?

"Peter J. Wasilko, Esq." <futurist@cloud9.net> writes:

> > Unfortunately, one of the people who misinterpreted that decision was
> > a lower court judge.
>
> ... as well as the vast majority of law professors in the nation.

I think this is one of the 79.8% of statistics that's made up on the
spot.

In my googling on the topic I only ran across one piece of course
material dealing with the topic, and it included a question: Alappat
"follows" Diehr.  Does it?

Apparently it's not only laymen who find the lower-court Alappat
decision questionable in light of the higher-court ruling.