Re: How to Design (Declarative) Programming Languages

"Scott McKay" <swm@itasoftware.com> wrote in message
> About 8 or 9 months ago, there was a thread on "how to
> design a language".  I offered some thought, other people
> chipped in, and I volunteered to collate the results.
> This is as good an excuse as any to post what's there so
> far.  I never really finished it, so it's unintentionally
> a bit folksy...

--snip--

It's a good list.  Do you mind if I put this on my web stie?  Or should I
ask the individual posters, or is it public domain since it was posted on
usenet?  So many questions, so little time :)

"If you can't convince them, confuse them"
  - Harry S. Truman

-- Mike