[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ANN: "Interacting with CORBA" article

On Fri, 24 Dec 1999, Steve Vinoski wrote:

> Jason Trenouth wrote in message ...
> >Sure, but we want to know what the difference is between that and a
> scripting
> >language adopted by the scripting RFP.
>
> This has grown most tiresome. Jason, no offense, but it appears that
> you're looking for a fight, but nobody here wants to give you one.
> Michi has answered the question regarding the RFP, to the best of his
> knowledge. Why keep asking the same question over and over if it's
> obvious that you're not going to get the answer you're looking for?

I find myself agreeing with Steve... I can only add that I had nothing
to do with the scripting RFP or any of the submissions that were made
for that RFP, and that I wasn't involved in the discussion or decision-making
process. I merely related what I happened to know about the scripting
history to answer the question. I didn't express an opinion either way,
so beating up on me seems somehow pointless...

							Cheers,

								Michi.
--
Michi Henning               +61 7 3891 5744
Object Oriented Concepts    +61 4 1118 2700 (mobile)