[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Browser gadget sugguestions for a DUIM app

In article <RmFJ4.28573$Of2.990273@typhoon.ne.mediaone.net>,
  "Scott McKay" <swm@mediaone.net> wrote:

> Note that Deuce -- which you can use as an ordinary user library --
> supports styled and colored text, embedded graphics, selection,
> scrolling, pop-up menus, etc.

I had already installed Deuce, but it doesn't seem to have any
documentation.  Am I missing something?  I sure can't find any
documentation for the library.

The project "standalone-deuce" doesn't show off any of those
capabilities which you mentioned.  I wasn't even aware of them.  Deuce
has the advantage that it will be cross-platform eventually (hopefully),
right?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Follow-Ups: References: