[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: C++ integration, again. I found another language besides Eiffel

[...]
> Ironically, an ex-Lisp company called ILOG helped develop a Java-C++
> integration technology called "Twin Peaks" but I don't know very
> much about
> that and it seems to have gone very quiet now.

ILOG had a Lisp called ILOG Talk which advertised interoperability with C++
classes. It looked like a promising product. It was, I believe, based on the
evolving EuLisp standard rather than Common Lisp. The last I heard, it had
been abandoned as a product but a binary distribution for Linux was supposed
to be available.

-- Kaelin

Follow-Ups: References: