[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Dylan example of using WildTangent Game Library

I've created an example of using the WildTangent game library[1] from
Dylan.

WildTangent seem to have two ways of using their library. One is an ActiveX
control, the other is a set of C and C++ routines. I uses the ActiveX
control as I couldn't find any documentation on using the lower-level
C/C++ routines.

I provide a library that wraps the COM stuff (which was generated
using Functional Developers type library support), a DUIM gadget to
display the WildTangent stuff and a couple of examples and screen
shots. These can be downloaded at my web site[2]. You'll probably want
to read the usage notes on that page, particularly the bit about
preventing the Functional Developer IDE from automatically entering
the debugger on floating point exceptions. The WildTangent libraries
seem to generate floating point underflows/overflows occasionally (or
I'm doing something wrong).

[1] http://www.wildtangent.com
[2] http://www.double.co.nz/dylan/projects/wildtangent.htm

Chris.