[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Question on implementing a Deuce command

"Peter S. Housel" <housel@acm.org> writes:

> BTW, ftp://publications.ai.mit.edu/ai-publications/pdf/AITR-1451.pdf

I prefer the approach taken in this paper:

http://cristal.inria.fr/ICFP2001/Abstracts/50.html [0]

They are using flow analysis for automatic conversion from Emacs Lisp
to Scheme. And Scheme is almost Dylan :).

Andreas

[0] I have the printed proceedings. An online version should be
    available in ACM's Digital Library sometime soon.

--
"In my eyes it is never a crime to steal knowledge. It is a good
theft. The pirate of knowledge is a good pirate."

Follow-Ups: References: