[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Distributing Dylan apps

>>>>> "RobertF" == Robert Feldt <feldt@ce.chalmers.se> writes:

    RobertF> Yes, I tried FunO's product but it needed a couple of
    RobertF> pretty large DLL's when distributing the app so the
    RobertF> solution above gives me a simpler final solution. There
    RobertF> might be other advantages I haven't considered though
    RobertF> (speed, IDE, debugger etc). I'll check it out some
    RobertF> more. Is it actively developed?

I presume you used Build Release. That should just pull in the DLLs
you use. If you created the project using the wizard you may have included
a lot libraries that you didn't need for your application.

FunDev is actively developed.

__Jason