Re: Have you always dreamed of become a high payed consultant?

Donald Tees wrote:
> Robert Graham wrote:
>
>> By the way, I would rate the Avengers as one of the top 10 British
>> imports to the US (including the Beatles and Rolling  Stones.)
>>
> Anybody that would put the Rolling Stones in the same sentence as the
> Beatles ....  well ... I don't know that I'd trust their taste in Cobol
> either ...
>
> Donald
> ;<)

VS-COBOL-II, but I have no "sympathy for the devil"  :)
...and after all, the Rolling Stones are a lot like COBOL
programmers (and the Energizer Bunny), still going, and
going ...
Whereas the Beatles (my all time favorite group) are a lot
like COBOL programs, "legacy". ;)