Re: Aspect Oriented Programming in context of lightweight languages.

Now that I think of it, I believe the comment referred to metaobject
protocols.  Do any MOP gurus wish to comment about whether a MOP can be
viewed as a superset of AOP and/or something that AOP can easily be
implemented in terms of?

[Ouch -- we're getting into TLA salad here...]

Mike