Re: CPS in Parrot (was: A plea for a new old language)

First of all, your quoting made it look like I was the one who said it.
 I didn't.  That quote is from Dan's blog
(http://www.sidhe.org/~dan/blog/archives/000226.html).

Second of all, his (trivially googlable) explanation of CPS is here:
http://www.sidhe.org/~dan/blog/archives/000185.html

There's also some related stuff here and here:
http://www.sidhe.org/~dan/blog/archives/000156.html
http://www.sidhe.org/~dan/blog/archives/000157.html